1. All prices listed are FOB prices, Bangkok International Airport, Thailand., “F.O.B, Bangkok”
2. These subjected prices are Net prices of Goods included packing and handling cost, CITES and Phytosanitary certificates.
1. The orders are accepted in writing through Fax, Letter, or e-mail.
2. The minimum order of USD 250 is preferred.
3. Required customer information composed of
• Customer Details :
Customer/ Company Name, Contact person, Address, Phone, Fax number, e-mail address
• Airfreight Details :
Destination Airport, Air Cargo Carrier, Custom Agent, Freight Agent Phone and Fax numbers, Import permit certificate number of some countries.
• Request Document :
CITES certificate, Phytosanitary certificates issued by Department of agriculture, Thailand., Certificate of Origin, etc.
Packing & Delivery
1. The orchids will be packed in high quality card board boxes and delivered by airfreight.
2. We will ship the order along with 2 invoice, 2 Packing List, Airway bill or B/L.
3. The additional charge from airfreight agent of USD70 to USD90 per shipment is expected prepare for some expenses such as insecticide inspection and Thai administration fees.
1. The payment should be on Bank draft, Bank direct wire transfer or telegraphic transfer, paying in full amount after we receive the order confirmation and have sent the Pro forma invoice via fax or e-mail.
Paying to the following bank account :
Account Name : Dr. Anek Orchids (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Account Number : 206-305546-7
Bank Name : Bangkok Bank Plc.
Thong-lor Road Branch, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. The Fax of Bank Remittance copy are needed after having transfer the money.
3. Any damaged due to poor packing will be replaced by notify us within 2 days after arrival. All evidence of goods damage such as verified photos must sent to us. The approved claims will be compensated with orchid products added to the next shipment order.